It is time to change how we understand and experience our mental health. Our mental health is not a static situation. We all experience the best and worst days as we go through life. Love and loss, the best and bad behaviour of others impact us all. So, with that in mind, this program was developed. It is based on ancient wisdom from many cultures that have been research-proven over the past 100 plus years in leading universities.
Imagine Yourself helps participants discover and learn how to:
- Better understand their inner world of thoughts and feelings.
We use a very easy-to-understand model. It is colour-coded, numbered, and uses keywords to assist many learning preferences to understand, learn and retain for fast effective use.
- Uncover how to better describe their inner world (Locus of control).
- Gain key skills to use to help manage and shift their state of being.
- Understand the three basic states of being we all should experience daily for the best outcomes.
- Understand the three basic states of being we all visit that we should not get stuck in as they reduce our health and happiness Yes we all visit them Living in them is a very less than desirable state.
- Gain key language to assist describe what they have, are, or wish to experience that reduces or eliminates judgment by self or others.
It is designed to be used for users aged 3 to 103. We've had it used by parents and professionals for 36 months old and in business, education and health care and in seniors residences.
The program helps the user with:
- Focus and concentration.
People share that they find it easier to listen as well.
- Relaxing and sleep.
We are told it helps with calming themselves, teachers tell us it helps in the classroom to reduce disruptive behaviour and either reduces or eliminates tests anxiety, parents share it makes homework time less of a struggle and bedtime easier.
Please Note: This program is being launched in English
Our initial offering will also have our text portion available in:
We intend in 2022 to make subtitles in all five languages to our videos available.